K Med Trading LLC
• Ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e. GAAP, FASB), rules, regulations, and systems of internal control.
• Handle general accounting duties and prepare cheques, invoices, vouchers and data entries.
• Periodical reports preparation, data analysis, income reconciliation and verification.
• Assist in preparing monthly bank reconciliations, financial statements, budget variance reports.
• Assist in the annual audit, tax computation and consolidation.
• Ensure compliance with accounting control procedures across different group entities.
• Assist in preparation of the financial statements.
• Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness as well as the records and file documents.
• Perform ad hoc financial reporting timely and independently.
• Perform related duties as required.
• Editing and proof-reading of sale contracts.
• Prepare Daily Schedule of Drivers.
• Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
• Other finance responsibilities.